Since September 11 th 2001, a lot has been heard about regaining confidence and seeking professional support- specially psychological-in order to avoid our emotions to crumble. The advice of experts on mental health (and others) always focus on man’s own efforts. It is common to hear such expressions as: “We must strengthen our national security making it capable of withstanding our enemies pretensions”, “trust America” and “if we choose to stand we will”. In other words, man-as he has always done since the beginning-keeps trusting and depending on his own ways and methods, this way pushing aside the Word of God and His promises to a second or a third place, what it is supposed to be their primary goal. And I wonder, for how long shall it be for many to remain without believing that we all came to be by the hand of a God Creator? As it is written on Psalm 100:
(1) “Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands.
(2) Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing.
(3) Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.”(Psalm 100:1-3)
When the so-called ministers and priests “of God” will stop acting according to their worldly interests and begin to aware that we are indeed living the final days? I am Luiko of Jesus, a Puerto Rican by birth and a citizen of the United States by adoption, whom Christ has called His brother and last anointed chair master of this age. I am the son of God that now dwells on this planet. I did pre-exist along with the Archangel Michael (Jesus) since preterite times, and now I come into this world with an extraordinary mission: To demonstrate, in special to the evangelical ministers, what to do in order to be found truly working for the Lord and not for Allah and his materialistic interests.
The time has come to speak seriously to everyone, but more in particular to the people of the United States of America. I have been warning you for quite some time that The End has come! In order to have our emotions ready for hardship and not to foster when the time of trouble comes, it is imperative for us to wait no longer and accept the reality that the Word of God is infallible and will last forever-and that everything written in the Bible will be fulfilled! Stop insisting in ignoring this reality!
I have heard many so-called ministers say that the end is yet to arrived. Why do you keep saying such a thing? Because you have been lured by worldly commodities and refuse to receive the new age of justice and benefits God has promised. I am quite astonished to see that you rather forsake God on behalf of personal social status and material gains. You are all like-minded on this: On forsaking and turning away from God by pandering this world’s governments and society. But, I say unto you in the name of God: Stop! I do not care what you might think about me but I obey God rather than man, and as it is already foretold in Scripture, I am sounding the final trumpet with certain sound in order for us to be prepared for Armageddon. Behold, everything which is written in Scripture must be acknowledged for it is the assertive Word of God. This is not a bluff. Let us read Hebrews 4:12: “For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword…” And the Scripture adds: “Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away” (Matthew 24: 35).
To all potential readers of this book, we have proven to you in unrefutable manner that the United States is the last scenario for God’s people on earth. Now, I will introduce you into the Bible’s most climatic prophecy: Armageddon .Armageddon is a Hebrew word that means “the hill of beheading” . Speaking in biblical terms, it is the place where the nations of the world will gather to wage war against God-needless to say that this place is Palestine. Armageddon is not merely a military final conflict, it is a fractioned but unavoidable war-and its final chapter shall take place after the Millennium. This conflict begins prior to the End of this age and will come to an end the day the holy ones are transferred to the Kingdom of Heaven. I tell you more, the conflict that is already taking place between the United States and Irak can be positively considered a preamble toArmageddon , as foretold by the fifth trumpet of Revelation. Now, let us take a closer look at this crucial and important part in the Book of Revelation, zooming in to the event that are to occur within the sound of the fifth trumpet. Let us read:
(1) “And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
(2) And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.”(Revelation 9:1 – 2)
Dear readers, in my function as biblical interpreter, I will make understandable for you God’s message. This action will represent also a seal of my true prophetic call: John sees a star that had fallen from the sky with the keys of the shaft of the Abyss or bottomless pit. It is imperative for you to understand that he is speaking of symbolic keys. Later on I will bring qualified evidence that proves that the fallen star is no other than Lucifer-Revelation 9:11 calls him Apollion andAbaddon . In reference to this, Jesus once said, “…I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven” (Luke 10:18). Now, here is the question, where did Satan descended and acquired the power to open the shaft of the Abyss? The answer is simple: Lucifer descended with a new name, Allah, in Palestine, where the shaft is already open. Notice this: The word “shaft” or “pit” represents a small “hole”, but when applied in its symbology, it expands as much as to cover many miles of planet earth (which is also called the Abyss or bottomless pit-be sure to read Genesis 1:2). The statements om regards to the sun and the air must be seen as figures of darkness and pollution product of the military weaponry that will be used mostly by the United States.
Let us continue the reading:
(3) ” And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
(4) And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.” (Revelation 9:3-4)
Here is our analysis: The locusts mentioned in these passages represent tanks and other similar military equipment used during wartime. These tanks are allowed by God to attack. Notice this detail: These tanks have a specific command: To injure only those human beings that do not have the mark or seal of God on their foreheads. The Seal of the Living God is the Gospel, we receive and accept ideologically in our minds. Therefore, those men who have not the Seal of God are against the Gospel-just as the Muslims are-who pretend to save themselves through their own deeds and acts of superogation, discarding this way the Savior Jesus and putting Muhammad in His place. It is then understandable that America attacks in order to detain those men not justified by God, for these are unscrupulous anti-Christian people (such as Saddam Hussein and alike) who dare to execute such crimes as those seen on September the 11 th and the vicious murder of journalist Daniel Pearl, who was brutally slained and beheaded by his captors in Afghanistan. In other words, not everyone will be injured but those who are not justified by God. No doubt at all that these unjustified men are the followers of Allah and Muhammad.
Let us continue reading:
(5) “And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
(6) And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.”(Revelation 9:5-6)
God torment these men rather than killing them. Notice that they will yearn to die-who but the Muslims are more eager to seek death? When things go wrong, they rather commit suicide. But the Scripture foretells that “death shall flee from them.” In a mysterious but effective way, God will ruin their plans so they can see by themselves that the true God of heaven is not by their side and that they have been object of Satanic deception. Now, to you, Muslims who truly seek eternal life I say: Take advantage of the moment to repent and start depending of Christ, who said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life.”
Time in Scripture is never chronometric. The passage speaks of five months -it could be as long as three, four or six months, or even more-still the prophecy has been greatly, precise and assertive. Prophecy adapts according to the prevailing circumstances, and this does not affect in any way, what the prophecy foretells. What does this prophecy foretell? That the United States of America will attack the descendants of Allah, awakening in them their known wrathful and vengeful spirit. This will allow them to continue to uncover themselves as what they truly are: The offsprings of Lucifer who do what he has taught them to do: To kill and destroy. This will clearly define each side of this final conflict: the King of the North represents the Arabs, and the King of the South represents the Americans. The following four verses-from verse 7 thru 10-of Revelation 9 clearly outlines a description of modern combat machines as it is the case of a war tank. Consider the fact that the writer of Revelation did not have the technical knowledge and jargon of modern warfare, so it is quite logical to understand his use of animals to describe them, but still he brought enough descriptive elements as to indicate that these locusts are indeed modern equipment as it is written:
(7) “And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.
(8) And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.
(9) And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.
(10) And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.” (Revelation 9:7 – 10)
Now let us continue on verse 11:
(11) “And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.” (Revelation 9:11)
We have defined their king as Lucifer. This is easily corroborable by his name:Abaddon means the destroyer , which clearly alludes to the head of terrorists. The term “them” alludes to such terrorists-in no way can we say that it refers to the Americans. Moreover, we have already established that the United States is the great evangelical nation of excellence, and that instead of destroying, it constructs. We will all be witnesses of America’s promptness to rebuild after the cease fire of this conflict in Afghanistan.
Let us continue our analysis with verse 12:
(12) “One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.” (Revelation 9:12)
The Inspiration, through this chapter, is declaring unto us that there are three”woes” or outcries. One detail: The first “woe” or cry occurs during the fifth trumpet-for all of us, or at least the majority, prefer peace rather than war. Therefore, there is grief and sorrow in those of us who yearn an enduring peace. Pitifully, this troubled world we live in is in a state of chaos, and it must pass away in order to allow the true enduring and everlasting peace and freedom we yearn for and God has promised us to come.
We really do not know the exact amount of time it will take to pass from the fifth to the sixth trumpet. But one thing we know for sure: When the second “woe”comes, which comes with the sound of the sixth trumpet of Revelation 9:13, the war will scale in great intensity. Remember this, my dear readers: The Muslim fanatical pride will continue till their last gasp of breath to discharge their hate and resentment against the nation God has chosen as His representative nation in this final days. Let us also remember that blood calls and that the Mystery of Iniquity or lawlessness will incite and stir up the resentful against our dear nation, which will end up being the object of treason and betrayal by part of many of its allies. During the sixth trumpet, the opposition will be stronger and the battle more violent.
Let us continue the reading:
(13) “And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,
(14) saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.”(Revelation 9:13 – 14)
Notice the fulfilment of what we have previously declared unto you. The four angels that are standing by the Euphrates River have been bound or, in other words, restricted from the commission they have been determined for. To release them implies to give them the authority to execute their final punishing action with the full intensity the prophecy foretells. And, therefore, the war will reach higher levels of intensity, which indubitably indicates that there shall be great killing. Verses 15 and 16 of this same chapter indicates that a third of the world population will die. It is probable that during this part of the conflict there is the use of weapons of mass destruction-we infer this from the extraordinary amount of dead people mentioned on the following verses. The angels are bound by the Euphrates River-the place of the Middle East where Armageddonwill begin. The following three verses, 17 thru 19, continue to describe the type of war machine being used:
(17) “And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.
(18) By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.
(19) For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.” (Revelation 9:17 – 19)
At the end of this chapter, notice the special weight placed upon the false worshiping made the followers of Allah:
(20) “And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:
(21) Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.”(Revelation 9:20 – 21)
Pay heightened attention to the way these passages describe them: Murderers idolaters and thieves. The description hereby made is clear: There are no other but the insane fanatical descendants of Ishmael known also as Islamist. Up to here we have seen that there are three “woes” or lamentations. The first “woe” is now occurring at the sound of the fifth trumpet; and we are about experience at the second “woe” , that is, at the sound of the sixth trumpet. The second “woe” is mentioned on Revelation 11:14, right after speaking about the two witnesses. The third and last “woe” or lamentation will occur at the sound of the seventh trumpet. Being me-this is what the Lord has declared unto me-the second witness or the son of God that lives here on planet Earth at the end of times, I can confidently declare unto you that the third “woe” shall take place right after my departure, which shall occur when I, in my function as the last anointed chair master, have completed my testimony (Revelation 11:7). Thus, I shall pave the way for the return of my brother Jesus Christ and for the final restoration of God’s Israel. This is the most climatic of all “woes” for it implies the extermination of all of those God wanted to bless but due to their antagonic attitude against God himself, He is now compelled to annihilate. This will fulfill Revelation 11:15:
(15) “And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.”
The Lord mentioned on this passage is no other than Christ! Right after this occurs, I will occupy the designated position Christ has bestowed upon me for the rest of eternity, that is, to be the “type” of Him [In order to fully understand this matter be sure to read my book titled: Elohim: Final Revelation on regards to Himself ]. Pay close attention to this significant detail: The Christ here mentioned is also called “his Christ” . The possessive adjective ” his ” clearly indicates that it was his selection to be the prototype of Himself that will stand beside Him. It is not, as many believe, a reference to God. The God of Heaven will always be the Invisible one, the Transcendent and Infinite God, who will only be seen in Christ or Jesus of Nazareth. It is He who will sit in God’s throne and live among us for the ages as Yahweh. I will be as an extension or prolongation of the One we now know as Jesus the Christ, and I shall be His eternal image to project what the Redeemer was. Be sure to remember that Christ is not a name but a title. The term “his Christ” connotes that it is “his choice” (his anointed one), who will typify an exact and precise image of Himself. It is indubitably the fact that as soon as He becomes Yahweh, He will be in need of His Christ. As Yahweh chose Jesus as His Christ, in much the same manner, Jesus (now, as Yahweh) has chosen His Christ.
Let us seal up this chapter establishing that by the time the third “woe” occurs we will be traveling together with our God, and that Armageddon will have a cease-fire of about 1,000 years prior to the end of the war, which is clearly described on Revelation 20. Now, what we are at this moment declaring to you is thatArmageddon has already begun. What this chapter intends is to mark the beginning and development of this final conflict. Remember, Revelation 11:15 marks a cease-fire or pause. And remember this also: We are living under the sound of the fifth trumpet, and that the following two will sound consecutively (that is, the fifth, sixth and seventh trumpets will sounds quickly one after the other). Therefore, do not overlook and belittle this prophecy and prepare yourself for the end of this world. In order to achieve this you must reject the sophist ministers of today who lured you with pacifying lies while they live comfortably in high society. I solemnly swear that I have told you the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Therefore, you must (if you really want to live in peace with yourself and be saved) pay heightened attention to what is about to occur with this ministry, which will become the final sign God has placed for the Gentiles, as prophesied in Isaiah 11:11-12 and Isaiah 66:18-19. Let us read:
(11) “And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.
(12) And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.” (Isaiah 11:11-12)
(18) “…it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory .
(19) And I will set a sign among them, and I will send those that escape of them unto the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, that draw the bow, to Tubal, and Javan, to the isles afar off, that have not heard my fame, neither have seen my glory; and they shall declare my glory among the Gentiles.” (Isaiah 66:18-19)
My primary function is to gather the Gentiles who will become members of God’s Israel, which was purchased with the precious blood of my greater brother Jesus Christ. I will be the second sign that will draw the attention of the Gentile population by means of my vindication, confirmed by the miraculous restoration of my youth. Do not lose track of this final prophetic ministry in order for you to have the correct sense of direction so you can be able to see on this awesome event (that is, my vindication) the sign foretold to be sent to the Gentiles at the end of times. Remember this important fact: A sign was sent to the Jews prior to this one, and that was the resurrection of Jesus. Now, in these final days, there will be another sign set for the Gentiles who will join the People of God, and that is the work of this your servant speaking to you, the Prophet of the Final Days who is the son of God sent to this world. Let God help you.