It is known by all the emphasis given to the Secret Rapture by Pentecostal circles. The whole community, and more specific the religious groups, has been the target of the greatest propaganda ever by any given doctrine. Many of those so-called evangelists continuously shout this anti-evangelical heresy in such a way that some of them claim to be called by God to preach about this event (for example, in Puerto Rico and Latin America there are Jorge Raschke and Yiye Avila among others). The Christian community is being brain-washed in a very methodic and consistent manner.
The so-called "Secret Rapture" is obviously a false doctrine which is not supported by the Scriptures. There is not even one biblical evidence by which this event can be sustained. Despite this reality, some only accept it as merely a dogmatic doctrine of deception; while the majority believes it is a noble biblical teaching. However, we, The Voice of the Third Angel, were called by God to warn people of the Rapture's fatal consequences. We are opening everyone's eyes on this respect.
A short analysis to the first epistle to the Thessalonians 4 verses 13-18 (presented by Pentecostalism as their main evidence to support the Rapture) will demonstrate how ridiculous and absurd is to establish this false doctrine as true; let us read:
(13) "But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep , that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
(14) For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which in Jesus will God bring with him.
(15) For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
(16) For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
(17) Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
(18) Wherefore comfort one another with these words."
There is no clue on these verses to establish the "secrecy" of this event, or that it is an event for the Gentiles only. Many so called evangelical groups establish the idea that the Church is composed of the Gentiles only. But this concept of the Church contradicts what Paul declares: "For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. And so all Israel shall be saved..." (Romans 11:25-26).
In opposition to the "secrecy" factor as described by Pentecostalism, the first epistle to the Thessalonians chapter 4 verses 13-18 asserts the following facts:
1) The Lord himself will come down from heaven with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God , which implies a high public notoriety.
2) The context itself brings forth a word of encouragement for all believers (Jews and Gentiles), in relation "to those fallen asleep" in Christ (being Jew or Gentile), and not for Gentiles only.
On the following chapter (1 Thessalonians 5), which is within context of chapter 4-such chapter divisions were made by the translators-there is the assertion that all unbelievers will perish that day. Notice that there is a clear connection established:
(1) "But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you." (1 Thessalonians 5:1)
The question is: What times is the apostle referring to? Simple! those events he was referring to on chapter 4 are about the only and final coming of the Lord, in which some will be saved and others will be doomed, dying with the splendor of his glory. There are no arguments against this conclusion. There is no doubt at all! The Secret Rapture is a satanic fake.
A Deception in Relation to the Second Coming of Christ was Foretold by Jesus himself
Matthew chapter 24 warns us about the crowning event of Satan's efforts of deceptions in his zealous quest to opposite God's purpose, which is the salvation of man. We will examine this by making a short analysis based on Matthew 24. The dialog established between Christ and his disciples (narrated on chapter 24) started in the following manner:
(3) "...Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
(4) And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
(5) For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many." (Matthew 24:3-5)
This dialog establishes the following assertions:
1) To speak of the end is to speak of the Second Coming of Christ and vice-versa. It is imperative to pay attention to this fact in order to understand that Matthew 24 speaks of the end of this age, and not anything concerning to the Hebrew State of Israel. It is true that there is a mention on regards to the events occurred at 70 A.D., but we must understand that this was only a past figure of the real event. This assertion is evident for the question is clearly concerning the end of the end of times.
2) There will be a deception with regards to the Second
Coming of Christ. This is as clear as sunlight. The Lord is clearly declaring that these false Christs will deceive the many. It is insane to even think that this declaration of the Lord is any reference to a deceitful work of ideological kind by part of the Anti-Christ, for this ideological work of deception has been taking place by part of the Anti-Christ throughout history. The context is establishing a clear reference to a specific ocurrence related to the Second Coming (not to an ideological struggle). In order to confirm this reality, Christ explains and censors this evil plan of supplantation by part of Satan (verse 23 and 26) prior the real Second Coming of Christ.
Pay heightened attention to the description made by Christ of the satanic false coming: He stands out two main characteristics:
1) It will be executed by many: Obviously it needs the massive participation of Satan's fallen angels who will appear and claim: "I am the Christ." They will place themselves in different places around the globe (in the dessert, in the rooms, etc.). In contrast, Christ will remain in the air on the Holy City with his saints (1 Thessalonians 3:13)-the place we will meet with Him and stay with Him forever (1 Thessalonians 4:17).
2) Notice the emphasis Christ made to suggest that this false coming is characterized by being localized in many places, which is very important due to the fact that it is totally opposite to the real return of the Lord. The false coming is also distinguished because it will happen secretly, which is contrary to the fact that Christ will be seen by every eye coming on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory. The common expressions used by many to describe the secret rapture, give the idea of a localized event or speak of an invisible presence. By contrast, Christ assures the fact that His return will be distinguished by its evident and clear world-wide appearance (from the east is visible even in the west): "For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be." (Matthew 24:27)
The Rapture Constitutes a Fulfillment
There are no doubts at all that the event Christ censors against in his prophecy is the "Secret Rapture" (Matthew 24:3-28). The Rapture is not merely a casual dogma or a supporting concept of anti-evangelical ideology, but the culmination of Satan's ideological opposition-the fulfilling action behind all of those enticing evil ideas injected throughout history. It is a practical scheme which aims to destroy the faith that saves. Its purpose is to make man seek his own salvation through obedience and put the attention of all men towards the False Prophet (Pentecostalism), who will get all the credit and popularity after their so much promoted "Rapture" comes to a reality.
This event is so important that Christ himself foretold it emphatically by saying: "...Take heed that no man deceive you ( . . . ) see that ye be not troubled ( . . . ) Behold, I have told you before" (Matthew 24:4, 6, 25).
Millions of souls will perish for their negligence of not giving heed to the divine counsel. By their stubbornness they will be drowned in the deep of the sea, fulfilling this way Revelation 16:3 that foresees a sea that turns into blood like that of a corpse, or in other words, the sea becomes an agent of death.
Here is a declaration that stands out the importance and transcendence of this event: "And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved..." (Matthew 24:22). It is like saying, if God does not reduce the number of days, nobody could survive or be redeemed (saved). How prominent is this event! How much do you need to know about this respect!
Many, being by ignorance or by enmity against this ministry, do not want to recognize this servant of God as chosen to guide the Church during this period of total confusion, and prefer to avoid and underrate this crucial topic and its implications as having no importance at all. Some, in their foolishness, even express not being interested at all. These people are totally lost and wrong. By contrast, you, my dear beloved readers, must become interested on this respect and rather begin to study and analyze with us everything concerning this prophecy. God in his great mercy brings to you this final message of guidance in order to help you save your soul due to the fact that Satan prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Avoid becoming his next victim! The Secret Rapture is a Satanic Lie which fulfills the work of the mystery of Iniquity through Pentecostalism or False Prophet . Do not let yourself be overtaken by a spirit of negligence, as it occurred to those who lived in the days of Noah. Arise and be on the alert! For we are in the midst of a fierce battle-this is not a game!
Similarities between the Rapture and the UFO Visitation
There is a great similarity between the so-called "Rapture" and the so-called "Landing" (sometimes called "The Rescue") among ufologists. We have studied and concluded that both events are one and the same event. Lucifer's work of deception will occur at a worldwide scale: This extremely clever fallen angel adapts his strategy according to the prevailing religious and scientific concepts; this way, he takes advantage of man's attraction for the mystical or supernatural. UFOs are a "gourmet dish" for man's investigative curiosity.
Here are some of the similarities between the "Rapture" and the "Rescue": Both promote the idea of being methods of liberation from this disgraceful planet. The world is more troubled than ever in its own tragedy. Man's needs are more stressful and difficult to meet, therefore, they have become man's unhappiness. This situation makes man listen to anything which promises him a better and satisfying social perspective. Notice this fact, the Rapture is preached by many as freeing man away from the Great Tribulation, which should overtake the whole world soon. This type of teachings makes people desire this, allowing themselves to be "taken away" without making any kind of resistance.
In the same manner, the "Rescue" is presented as the only choice we have to escape from the great cataclysm about to happen over this planet. A group known as "Space Brotherhood: Ashtar Command" explains this in the following manner:
"In case of any catastrophe, the Rescue will be done within minutes, maybe an hour. About 10% of all Humanity will come aboard our ships, and will return to this planet after 5 or 7 years. The password to be used in order to come aboard is 'LOVE IN THE AURA' in order for them to resist the high vibrational frequencies while coming aboard." (Ashtard Command )
Notice how both circles (Pentecostals and Ufologist) declare that the cause of their salvation is the human behavior of those elected. The method used in both cases is: the sudden transfer in times of world chaos. Both powers (Pentecostals and extraterrestrials spirits) are known by their known ability to "heal"; both circles use people as "contactees", which are instruments of communication to the people living on this world in disorder. It is clearly established the similarity between the Secret Rapture and the UFO Rescue.
|< Prev||Next >|